(Snowboarding Tour – Skiers are Welcome to Join)
White slopes are the only thing in your mind right now? Craving for new challenges, colorful emotions, meeting like-minded people and fast heartbeat? Then get your gear out of storage for disclosing a new hidden winter destination – Armenia.
Get the real taste of the genuine and authentic Armenian cuisine and culture and taste Churchill’s favorite brandy, the legendary Ararat, and taste the delicious Armenian wine that has its origin dating thousands of years back. Want to make this adventure more than just another snowboarding tour, you can choose to spice it up with optional activities.
Dive into white Armenian landscapes on your snowboard that will for a while shut you off from everything so you can live within that moment.
Start Yerevan, Armenia
Physical rating (3 out of 5)
Finish Yerevan, Armenia
Group size Min 4
Tour Theme Snowboarding
Ages Min 18 or Family
Days 8 days/7 nights Trip
Availability December – March
Are you fit for this tour?
● While this trip doesn’t require an advanced athletic level of fitness, it’s essential to be fit if you want to partake in all activities. You can find further details in the itinerary.
– Arrival, Meet and Greet at Zvartnots International Airport.
Welcome to Yerevan, the capital city of Armenia. Our tour leader will greet you at the airport and help you with all the ground handling services.
– Transfer to Tsaghkadzor Resort. After a welcome briefing meeting with the tour leader, you will check in to your hotel.
– For the rest of the day you’ll have free time on your own to explore the resort or go out for a nice dinner at a local restaurant for your first encounter with Armenian cuisine or just recap from your travel and get a good night’s sleep before tomorrow’s snowboard adventure.
● Cottages on BB/DBL or MLTPL basis in Hotel 5*, 4*, 3* depending on the package you chose. Single room supplement can be provided at additional cost. Request in advance in your application form.
Important Notes It’s important that you attend the welcome meeting, as we will be distributing details and next of kin information such as brochures with useful info about the resort and the ropeway, maps, places to eat and things to do around.
Our best piece of snowboarding touring equipment advice is a simple one – Bring your own gear with you! The equipment rental places are available at the resort; however, the experienced snowboarders will know that in order to get the best experience, you need to have your own gear and accessories with you. In case you need to rent on piste equipment, based on your prior equipment rental request, we will make them ready for you in advance, you just need to try them on. To make things more convenient for you, the equipment you chose will be stored and reserved for you at the rental shop storage room, under your name during your entire trip. The shop is right at the slopes. Just pass by the shop in the morning, put them on and take the lift to the slopes. You are free to choose other equipment on spot, if necessary. You can also swap them with another equipment, if during snowboarding you realize they are not the best fit for you. Your request might not be available when it comes to specific equipment brands/names and sizes, therefore once again we recommend to bring your own gear.
The amazing slopes are calling! Transfer to ropeway for on piste snowboarding. We have a beautiful day ahead for conquering the wintery summits of the Teghenis Mountains (2851m). Leave the warmth of your beds for an amazing adventure accompanied by unspoiled natural landscapes, crispy fresh mountain air, glistening powder snow, and peace.
Free time. Explore the city, there are plenty of good restaurants, markets and shops for essentials or perhaps join your new travel companions for an optional group dinner. Use your hotel’s luxurious facilities -hammam, indoor pool, sauna, gym, spa and much more.
Not tired yet or didn’t get enough of snowboarding? Have an amazing and unique experience of night snowboarding. Slopes are open for the fans of night snowboarding from 07.00pm – 11.00pm.
● Cottages on BB/DBL or MLTPL basis in Hotel 5*, 4*, 3* depending on the package you chose.
● On piste snowboarding on Mount Teghenis
● Night snowboarding can be done daily (Extra cost – round 17 USD includes 20 entries) ● You can rent snow shoeing and do some hiking around ● You can rent skidoos and explore the area
Meals Included ● Breakfast at the hotel
Important Notes Those who need a professional snowboard instructor at the slopes, we can provide snowboarding lessons at extra cost. Please request in your application form in advance.
Technical details about the resort, lifts, slope lengths and elevations, maps you can find in the information package given to you.
The ropeway administration has the right to close some of the slope levels due to specific weather conditions, fog or strong wind for safety and security of guests. Slopes for night snowboarding are open daily from 07pm-11pm at additional cost. However, the lifts may not operate due to weather conditions, fog or strong wind.
***Before heading to the slopes, you are required to do the mandatory PCR Test before your departure. Test will be organized at the resort early in the morning before breakfast. We will bring the Lab specialist to the hotel for the PCR test, just to take special care of you and save you the hustle of travels and extra cost, and give you more time to enjoy the last days on the slopes.
Today is your last snowboarding day in the resort, so take the best of it and enjoy it to the max. Time to say goodbye to your new friends, hosts, and landscapes that stamped beautiful memories on your mind. In the evening mingle with friends you managed to make during your one-week stay, taste the delicious food and drinks, and of course say your farewells.
● Cottages on BB/DBL or MLTPL basis in Hotel 5*, 4*, 3* depending on the package you chose.
● PCR Test
● Snowboarding on Mount Teghenis
● Breakfast at the hotel
Transfer to Airport.
- Accommodation in Tsaghkadzor (7 nights)
- Meals on BB basis
- All transfers
- English speaking tour leader
- Entrance tickets to slopes (6 full days)
- Slope tickets don’t contain insurance, we provide local insurance covering extreme sports up to 2000$ for your entire stay
- Daily bottled water
- Welcome package, maps and other important information
- Visa assistance
- Travel Insurance with COVID 19
- Snowboarding Instructor (upon request)
- Air tickets (will be provided upon final confirmation of travel dates)
- Optional activities (at extra cost upon request)
- PCR Test (we provide special on site PCR test and best rates at extra cost upon request)
Prices Given Are Per Person
***No booking has been made yet. Prices are subject to vary due to currency fluctuations, increased taxes and other reasons, and will be confirmed at the time of final booking.
|HOTELS||4 – 8 PAX/DBL||10 - 16 PAX/DBL||SGL supplement at extra cost|
|Marriott Hotel 5*||$ 799||$ 730||$ 199|
|Marriott Hotel Deluxe Twin 5*||$ 940||$ 870||$ 199|
|Elegant Hotel 4* & Ramada Hotel 4*||$ 780||$ 710||$ 155|
|Tsaghkahovit 3* & Ibis Hotel 3*||$ 680||$ 600||$ 40|
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES AT EXTRA COST
Want to make this adventure more than just another snowboarding tour, you can choose to spice it up with these optional activities at extra cost. Please let us know in your application form which Optional Activities your prefer not less than 15 days prior your arrival. The detailed description of Optional Activities will be provided in separate brochure.
Note*** Prices are subject to vary due to currency fluctuations/increased taxes and other reasons and will be confirmed at the time of final booking.
1. Winter Jeeping Tour (***can be done on day 3 or 4 of the itinerary)
Price 180 USD per car (1 car accommodates 4 PAX – transfers included)
2. Winter Paragliding and Sevan Tour (***can be done on day 5 or 6 of the itinerary).
Sevan Tour – Discover Lake Sevan, which is one of the highest altitude lakes in the world, where you
will have a group tour and visit Sevan Peninsula and the monastic complex Sevanavank (9th century),
consisting of 2 churches.
Lunch will be at Noy Land Resort located on the shore of the lake Sevan. It will produce an absolutely
unique effect on you with its picturesque, fresh air and of course fascinating lake. Enjoy the fresh tasty
BBQ fish and crayfish kebab, Armenian lemonade and amazing Sevan view.
○ Tandem Flight 10 min – 63 USD (includes GoPro videos and photos)
○ Tandem Flight 20 min – 100 USD (includes GoPro videos and photos)
○ Sevan Tour 40USD
● Lake Sevan
● Sevan Peninsula
● Sevanavank Monastic Complex
● English speaking tour guide
● Lunch at Noy Land Resort in Sevan
● Bottled water during the tour
Depending on weather conditions, Paragliding and Sevan Tour may be moved to other days of the itinerary. Complete cancellations may also happen if the weather is not suitable for flying during your entire trip, in which case the payment will be reimbursed.
It will be cold to Paraglide in winter season at a high altitude, so we recommend wearing your thermal winter clothes or snowboard suits, with hats, gloves and goggles/sunglasses.
3. Indoor Surfing (***can be done on day 7 of the itinerary)
● Indoor Surfing on 180 degree open channel at Flow House Yerevan – 1.5 hours surfing with instructor – 53 USD (transportation not included in the price)
4. Wine and Grapes SPA! (***can be done on day 7 of the itinerary)
● Wine and Grapes Spa – Cost varies between 42 USD – 126 USD (transportation not included in the price). Full description of packages and price list will be provided separately.